Friday, July 25, 2014

Is this too intense to get back at cheating gf?

she's rly sensitive, ok, but I know she cheated. We've been together 7 months, just started getting serious. We've been having serious fights about her thinking I have been standing her up on dates that she assumed I knew about cuz we suggested possibly doing it a week before. But suddenly we just forgot about it. Then I wanted to hang out Wednesday and she blew me off to go **** some dude. So she suggested going out tonight. I'm gonna tell her to get all dolled up for me cuz I have a surprise for her. I'm gonna ask her if I can see the ceramic batman I gave her for her birthday, and pocket the iphone I gave her to use for instagram for her business. Then before we leave, i'm gonna smash the batman on the floor, tell her to go **** herself, and throw the little keychain she made for me at her and leave. This is the second time she cheated. She was very convincing when I called her out last time but then I found a hickey on her neck. This is the 2nd time she has made me feel like my soul is torn from my body from her cheating. Is this break up too much?
Added (1). edit: she doesn't know I know. But I think she thinks I may.

Read more: Is this too intense to get back at cheating gf?