Sunday, July 20, 2014

Laptop won't connect to router wifi?

Ok, so I turned on my laptop this morning and found that my laptop had failed to connect to my router's wireless network.
The strange thing is, my other devices, such as my iPhone and iPod, are connected to the network and work absolutely fine (I'm posting this from the iPhone, if you were wondering). The other strange thing is that just last night, my laptop had a working internet connection and I had no problems as of 9 hours ago.
What I'm wondering is, what can I do to try and fix the problem?
My guess is that it's something to do with the computer, since my other devices connect just fine. I haven't tried much to this point, but I have uninstalled the driver software, and rebooted my computer to reinstall it, which didn't fix my problem.

Read more: Laptop won't connect to router wifi?