Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How Much Does A 2-Year Contract With Verizon Cost?

I found a 29.99$ IPhone on Target's website and I wanted to know how much the contract would cost. This is going to be my first phone, so I have zero experience. Since you can't buy it online it wouldn't say the cost for the contract. Here's a link to the phone I want: http://www.target.com/p/iphone-5c-16gb-green-verizon-with-2-year-contract/-/A-14787422#prodSlot=_1_14
It doesn't have to be exact, I just want to have an idea of what I'm getting into. Also, when you purchase the contract does it include anything else, and is anything paid monthly? When the 2-year contract is over, will the phone still call and be able to message or does that go away?
Thanks in advance!

Read more: How Much Does A 2-Year Contract With Verizon Cost?