Monday, July 21, 2014

I'm not your typical white girl?

Is it weird that I'm not the typical american girl? I mean I don't like shopping sure I like new clothes but I pretty much only just wear jeans and shirts something comfy. I've never been to Starbucks (which I actually take pride in) I don't have an iPhone but I do have an iPod. I am not social website obsessed ex. Instagram fb etc. I don't even have a Facebook. I think it's stupid. Also the big "in" show that is going on these days is pretty little liars. I've never seen an episode and don't really have any interest in it. Anther thing that girls my age seem to be obsessing over are selfies and Nutella. I take selfies sure but not every single day of doing a duck face or something. Maybe like a few times in 6 months or so. I've also never tried Nutella. So is it weird that I'm not into the same stuff as all the other girls seem to be? I'm 17 and I feel alone.

Read more: I'm not your typical white girl?