Thursday, July 24, 2014

I can't hold a conversation because everyone is dumber than me?

I'm not an arrogant person and the title is just here to attract attention.

Anyway, I'm at least one intellectual level higher than anyone I've ever met. People talk about stupid, irrelevant things! I don't care how many sit ups you do every day, I have no use of this information! Nail polish, football, (f*cking) video games. When somebody talks about things like that I honestly don't know how to answer, so I say stuff like 'wow, amazing!' and then just shut up.
Tho I can talk about football a lot, it's just so boring. I would like to talk about tactics but those conversation usually start out with someone saying 'they should had scored more goals'. Yeah, nice obversation…
Also hypocracy. Everyone wants to save the world with their new iPhones.

I'm a member of mensa and have IQ 147. I have ADHD so it's probably even higher. You would think people from mensa like talking about world problems, most of them don't. And they are so egocentric and think only the best of themselves.

Nobody respects my psychological problems. If you don't have Down's syndrome, nobody cares. At those rare times when I talk about my OCD, ADHD and SA, I usually get responds like 'dude, you are fictional, you are p*ssy, why don't you change?' Those comments really kill me every time.

I just don't blend in anywhere! I volunteer a lot because that satisfies my social needs - helping someone less fortunate without knowing anything about their past, their twisted moral values and primitive instincts.

Read more: I can't hold a conversation because everyone is dumber than me?