Saturday, May 16, 2015

Calling someone who may have blocked you but not showing a Caller ID?


I have a Samsung S5 and the person I m referring to in this situation has an iPhone 5. I understand that when you call an iPhone that has blocked you, it will ring once and then say that the number is not available.

If someone was to block my number on their iPhone, and I was to call them from my number, however turn the Show my Caller ID settings off (so basically when I call someone it will say No Caller ID), would this bypass them blocking me? Would the call still go through (and therefore the one ring and then error message would not happen) if I have turned my Show my caller ID settings off? Does putting your number on private bypass someone blocking you and the call ends up going through to the person that has blocked you? OR does the fact that you put your number on private not matter, and you can still not get through to the person that has blocked you?

Thanks so much! 10 points best answer

Read more: Calling someone who may have blocked you but not showing a Caller ID?