Thursday, May 14, 2015

What can you do on a Tracfone?


Like can you get free messaging, and download apps, and stuff like a real phone? Or is it a piece of junk fake phone. My parents are thinking about getting my brother and me a tracfone, because we wont shut up about getting a cell phone, and this way she doesn't have to put us on their plan. So is tracfone just as fun as like an IPhone or Android phone? I kind of want to know what I am getting, before I get it if you know what I mean. I already know that you have to pay for minutes and stuff, but im not really that much of a talker. They're thinking about taking us to the store to pick ours out on Saturday. That's in 2 days. Oh and one more thing. Do you think that they are good for a 13 year old, and a 15 year old.
Added (1). Can you change your phone number on a tracfone?

Read more: What can you do on a Tracfone?