Monday, May 11, 2015

NRHH: Anyone here have an iPhone?

So I have a short story to tell you. Last month during April vacation I was at my friends house playing soccer, and stupidly enough, I put my phone on his porch on an arm where you can hold when going up it. So when my friend decided to pick up the ball and punt it (I don't know why) it hit my iPhone and the entire thing shattered. About two weeks later I went to go get it fixed and while they were fixing it they accidently dropped my phone that completely destroyed it, so they gave me a new phone. I got this new phone last week, got a better phone protector and a screen protector and my screen has ALREADY cracked. This morning when I was getting ready for school, I dropped my phone on a CARPET. A ******* carpet. How more ******* fragile could iPhone screens get? Now I'm pissed. Here is what the carpet looks like that I dropped it on, it's extemely soft yet it still cracked. Total bs. Also ignore my dogs paws in it lol. And before you ask, the phone did not hit that hard part of the floor. My question is, why can't Apple improve the screens of their phone rather than just the technology? NRHH: Anyone here have an iPhone

Read more: NRHH: Anyone here have an iPhone?