Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Little boxes with hex code in it. How to fix?

Some webpages now show buttons only as boxes with hex code in it. What happened? How to fix this?
Added (1). It was fine some time before, then I update java and let java uninstall old versions.
It happens on many webpages now, other webpages have different wrong depictions.
Added (2). All these icons are buttons, working just fine, when clicking or hovering on it.
These pages use javascript, but I cant find how they get the image.
Added (3). I'm just the user of these sites.
The example is from
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-iphone-apps.htm
No idea, how they look in real.
Added (4). I also startet my browsers (IE and firefox) in no-add-on mode.same result for the buttons. Little boxes with hex code in it. How to fix - 1

Read more: Little boxes with hex code in it. How to fix?