Sunday, May 10, 2015

I bought an Intel computer and was ripped off by the manufacturer? WTF?


Alright, here is what happened. I went into Best Buy in the computer dept. And purchased a brand new Intel HP computer.

Of course, the ignorant sales floor person didn't know that my computer was totally and apparently dysfunctional when it was sold to me.

I took my computer home, hooked it up to the wifi, and began creating my account.

Then afterwords, I began to surf the net. I thought I might as well go ahead and try to download adobe flash player.

When I tried to download adobe flash player, a pop up appeared explaining to me that a virus was detected. And so, my computer wouldn't allow me to download adobe flash player.

Then, suddenly the HP icon at the top right corner of my computer screen begins to flash. It explains to me that I have to call an Intel technician.

So I got on my iphone and called this number and spoke to a technician.

The technician who answered my call spoke with a thick Indian accent and it was hard to understand him.

He explained to me that after analyzing my computer, he DISCOVERED that I had drivers in my computer that weren't functioning correctly, and that they had to be REMOTELY programmed to function better.

He also explained to me that this would cost me $169.00 to do get this fixed. So I went along with him and agreed to pay him the fee of $169.00.

I'm running out of type space, so I have to stop here. All you people need to understand is that these guys kept milking me of my money.

Read more: I bought an Intel computer and was ripped off by the manufacturer? WTF?