Monday, May 11, 2015

Iphone got wet, touch pad doesn't sense touch?


Iphone got wet, touch pad doesn't sense touch?
Added (1). I accidentally dropped my iphone 5s into the baththub. These are the steps i did:
1. Grabbed the iphone out of the water, it was like 3-5 seconds
2. Dried it using towel
3. I tried to turn it off by holding the power button until it turns off but it didn't work, then i tried to slide to power off but the screen's not working
4. I was in panic so i blow dry my phone in cool mode
5. I tried to turn it off again. I slide the power off but touched the screen harder
Added (2). 6. I put the phone inside a ziplock with 4 cups of rice and left it there for 48 hours.

I tried to turn it on a few minutes ago and it turned on. But the screen is unresponsive to touch. I can't slide the unlock button. I immediatly tried to turn it off by sliding the power off(touching it harder)
Added (3). What was wrong with my touchscreen? Is there something i can do to still fix it?

Read more: Iphone got wet, touch pad doesn't sense touch?