Monday, July 2, 2018

Do I sound like a Spoiled Rich Brat? - 1

Okay so my friends are always calling me a "spoiled rich brat" it actually bothers me being as I'm beyond grateful and truly blessed to have the things I have. Below are a few things I own. I was just wanting other peoples input!

I HAVE:
-4 Louis Vuttion Purses
-I am receving my dream car for my first car
-I drink Starbucks daily (I know it's bad for me don't comment)
-I have many other designer purses
-All my jewlery is real diamonds, gold, ect
-I am home schooled due to not enjoying other people
-I go shopping daily
-I usually get everything I ask for when I ask for it
-I own Chanel and Prada
-I only carry designer purses
-My closet is a walk in with an extension for my shoes
-I upgrade phones as soon as a new one comes out (and yes I only use iPhones)
-I have my own cat whom my parents purchased just for me
-We recently moved and my room was done first because I asked for my parents to do it
-I have my own bank account which my parents supply money in the hundreds for me almost daily
-I have the biggest room in my house
-I only shop at designer places or places like PINK/Bath & Body Works and places like that
-I have my own laptop, $700 camera and an iPhone

I have a lot more but I feel like this would be hella annoying to read so you tell me Am I a Spoiled Brat or are my friends overreacting.

Read more: Do I sound like a Spoiled Rich Brat? - 1