Sunday, July 1, 2018

I have a mental disability and I wanted to get the newest iPhone and everyone calls me a spoiled brat, why do people think that?

So I have a mental disability and so I can't work due to my illness and I need people to buy stuff for me. I have an iPhone and it is messing up and I want to get the newest iPhone. I want to get the newest iPhone X and they aren't letting me get it saying that they don't have any money to pay for it since the carrier is asking for a $400 down payment. They paid $200 for my sister to get her new phone so I don't get why they can't pay an extra $200 for me to have my new phone. My friend andy says to me your such a spoiled brat you have an iPhone 8 which is the newest iPhone and your not even satisfied. I don't want it I want an iPhone X because it is better and has a better processor and a better camera. I threw stuff around the house because they don't want to get it for me and the police got called. Andy says keep this up and this will go on your record along with those charges of harassment with the therapist. I'm so sick and tired of people treating me this way. How am I a spoiled brat for wanting to get the new iPhone? Why won't people let me get the new phone?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/i-have-a-mental-disability-and-i-wanted-to-get-the.html