Saturday, July 7, 2018

Dropped my iphone in water need

So I recently went to the beach long story short my iPhone was swing for about 30-40 seconds and I quickly dried it off and stuck it in a bag with my clothes. Then on the way home I tried plugging it in but got no response but there was water on the charger after taking it out so I didn't try charging it again. After getting home I put it in rice. Few hours later I took it out and opened the phone and dried some of the water inside. I then took out the battery and other components then reassembled because I didn't feel comfortable dunking it in alcohol and I didn't have and other tool like the ultra thingy. Then I had it in rice for a about 2 days now and take it out to plug it back in. At first there was nothing until the red battery showed up then went away a couple of times then the apple logo started to show up for about 3-8 seconds and disappeared. I don't know if its the battery after taking it out that s not turning on the phone and now I just need a new battery or is it something else(ps. This is all happening rn)

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/dropped-my-iphone-in-water-need.html