Wednesday, July 4, 2018

How to retrieve photos from a broken iPhone?

So basically my iPhone 6 cracked and then got slightly water damaged. There were problems before with the phone in which it wouldn't let me back it up to the cloud. Now the phone screen turns black when you click on an app (like settings.) Even though the screen turns black, the app is still open. I just got a new iPhone X and realized that the last back-up was in March. I'm missing a lot of texts, important photos, and apps. I was wondering if there was a way I could retrieve the lost things and put them on my new phone (preferably without a computer) I still have the 6. Could I take the SIM card out of the 6 and put it in the X just long enough to back up everything? I don't really want to go through the trouble of getting my old phone fixed. Thanks in advance

Read more: How to retrieve photos from a broken iPhone?