Tuesday, July 3, 2018

My Phone's wet what should I do?

I have an iPhone SE, last night I took a shower and left the phone next to the sink, I'm guessing steam went in to the phone like that. I go to sleep with my phone beside me and it wakes me up at 4 AM with vibrating it keeps doing it and it was showing the apple logo I put it on a pillow and put it on the carpet and go back to sleep (I know that was stupid) 9 AM the phones stops buzzing so I guess it died I couldn't turn it off before as every time I tried it would just go back to vibration and the apple logo. It's 9AM and I took 3 silica gel packets from 3 old beef jerkey packets I put them in a ziploc bag as well as the phone of course and zip it air tight. The packets say ageless so I'm assuming their active and their not moist either so yeah.

I was wondering if I should add rice to the bag its now 11AM same day. And just over all advice should I just leave it in the bag, add rice, or put it in rice? Advice? Thanks!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-phone-s-wet-what-should-i-do.html