Sunday, July 1, 2018

Iphone 7 FaceTime failures and Microphone issues?

I have an iPhone 7 and a few days ago my FaceTime call got cut off and I couldn't hear the other person so we hung up and tried to call back again but when it said connecting it failed. I can't even regularly call anyone and people can't call me. It's not my internet, I've tried restarting my phone, resetting my settings, cleaned my microphones and getting the latest update. Nothing worked. When Googled ways of troubleshooting the problem a lot of people said it had to do with iOS 11.3 but I have iOS 11.4 and it still does it they also said to use voice memos to test the microphones but the app won't even let me press the button to record, Siri won't even listen to me it just goes right to the marble like circle at the bottom of the screen, and I can't use the voice to text. I tried to record something with my camera and Snapchat's camera and no sound came back when I played it back but I can hear old videos on my phone and Instagram videos or any other thing. I even tried to use snapchat's Video chat feature but we couldn't hear eachother. I plugged in my headphones and my phone doesn't even recognize that I have my headphones in. I don't have any damage in my phone or my headphones and I know my lightning port thing is working because I can still charge my phone. It really stressing me out because I don't know if I did anything wrong and I don't know what to do to fix it. If I remember anything else about it later I'll add it, please help and thank you in advance.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/iphone-7-facetime-failures-and-microphone-issues.html