Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bringing video evidence to court to fight speeding ticket?

I was allegedly going 60 on a 45 zone on sunday morning.My argument to the officer was that there was no speed signs visible in that segment of the road, the only sign was 25mph when children are present, but obviously no children are present on sunday morning. But he wrote me a ticket anyway.
So I videotaped the course of the road where i was pulled over with my iphone, narrated it a bit to explain everything. The video is to show that the only sign there was when children are present.

Is it okay for me to bring an ipad(i dont think my iphone has high enough resolution) to play the video to the judge?
What are my chances of winning this thing? (My last speeding ticket was 4 years ago)
>>> Bringing video evidence to court to fight speeding ticket?