Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My little brother is a liar?

Ok, so my brother is 8 and I am 16.My brother will sometimes come up and hit me or insult me and then run away. He also found a new way to get me in trouble by smacking his leg and saying I hit him, and my *** mom believes him and i have to apologize. I am fed up. I watch him and am nice to him when my mom goes to the store so he doesn't have to go and I am always there for him. I love my little brother but he crossed the line the other day and that is why I am writing this question question.we were arguing and he had his ipod in his hand.now when my brother puntches he does not come back and punch straight. Imagine his hand was a baseball bat and someone was swinging it.that is what he punches like, because it is stronger.he went to puntch me, missed my back and his 8gb ipod 4 went flying across the room and shatered. I came home from school, and My *** mom said i had to buy the little prick a new ipod because he lied to my mom about me breaking it by dropping it into the couch while i was playing it. I did that to my iphone like 4 times and it dosent even have an otterbox yet. I dont no what to do.he stole from my room, and i was threatened to be sent to military school because of my anger just building up inside. I have another brother who is 10 and is just as bad.my mom just dosent believe me. WHAT SHOULD I DO
>>> My little brother is a liar?