Friday, August 31, 2012

Texting while sleeping?

This morning I checked my messages and I found something weird. I texted a friend saying "Nsan kamay mo?" ("Where's your hand?" in english)

It is perfectly spelled and it was sent around 2:30 in the morning. I dont remember anything at all and take note, I am using an iPhone which has a touch screen and I am not used to typing using it's touch keypad. (because my sister just gave this to me few days ago)

It is really freaky.
Added (1). I only remembered one thing and i knew I was obly imagining it. Yes I woke up in the middle of the night only to open my curtains and find that cable outside my window to connect to something but I realized Im dreaming but in the morning the curtains were really opened.
Added (2). I really dont remember texting someone. Even in the dream I had.

Also last time I dreamt of Plank (old cartoon from cn) and he had an arm and we shook hands. He is outside my window.
>>> Texting while sleeping?