Friday, August 31, 2012

What should I ask for Christmas? - 1

I'm 11, and I already have most things that I would ask for Christmas. But I don't know what to ask for now.
WHAT I HAVE ALREADY:
*iPhone
*MacBook Pro(Laptop)
*iTouch
*iPod
*Dog
*50 piece Rubix Cube
*Nintendo DS
*Guinea Pig
*Hamster
*Bunny

ON MY LIST:
*Sony Bloggie HD Camera
*Trampoline
*New wii(Ours has problems)
*A fish
*Nintendo 3DS

Please, nothing too expensive things.
Added (1). @R-Tistic

I am NOT bragging.It's known as stating what I already have. Thats not bragging.
Added (2). 2. @R-Tistic

*It's called a PHONE UPGRADE.
*It's called my older sister had a Halloween Party last year when me and my parents were gone. And the laptop we had got STOLEN.
*It's called "Santa" GOT the Nintendo DS years ago.
*It's called I used my sister's iTouch all the time so I got to get one.
*Its called its our FAMILY BUNNY.
*It's calledits our FAMILY DOG.
*It's called I'm a well behaved child to have two pets.
*It's called I got and iPod for my BIRTHDAY 2 years ago.
>>> What should I ask for Christmas? - 1