Thursday, August 30, 2012

Im a Boy, and i Like Hello Kitty?

Im a 12 year old Boy
Am i Gay if i like this?
its too cute

I have a HK Jacket, a HK HandWatch, a HK iPhone Cover, a HK, and HK Shoes and socks
I also have HK HeadPhones, in my room i have a HK Rug/carpet, i have 5 HK T-shirts and 3 HK Boxers(underwear), i also have 3 HK Caps, a HK mini fan, a HK towel, 1 HK Figures, and 1 Chococat Figure, i also have a Cat that i called White!

If you're wondering why i have all this, its because my mom says i can have everything i want(well..she wont buy everything i tell her to buy) since its my life and not hers…
i dont have i brother or a sister, and i live alone with my mother(i dont have a father)

in case you're wondering if i go out with HK stuff… yeah…
some people laugh at me or say stuff like: You're Gay!
But some people dont… they just stand in there..looking at me…

so… i was thinking… That if i was gay for liking this stuff?
am i really gay?
if i am gay… tell me why
if im not gay… tell me why

and what do you think of people like me?
Added (1). If you're saying that im a troll because of my pic…
no… i just like that pic.
and that name
>>> Im a Boy, and i Like Hello Kitty?