Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's the best new cell phone from AT&T?

Its been over time (a couple months) for me to get an upgrade. I had to wait because of something personal. But anyways I have a white blackberry torch & I'm looking for a new phone to get! I'm excited but idk yet.Is there a good phone? I've heard about the iphone (#dead.everyone has one) and the galaxy SIII (its cute). I want something with a webcam, take pictures from the front view, touch screen, cute girly cases to put on it, cool free apps, etc. I'm over blackberrys I've had the bold & torch. They're cool but I'm 18 they're more for older business people. Money's not an issue for me because I won't be paying for it, my parents will.So any ideas? Oh yeah you know how some phones take crappy pictures? Are there any phones that take really nice pictures?
>>> What's the best new cell phone from AT&T?