Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Motorola Defy Mini or HTC Salsa?

I want to buy a cheap but good phone and these are my two options. This is not my first phone, I've had 3 in the past (Nokia brick, Motorola hiptop slide and iPhone 3Gs), but those phones I had for short periods of time, so I would call this my FIRST 'REAL DEAL' phone. I love the features that both of them offer but I'm not too sure on which one I should get. They are about the same price and are pretty similar in my eyes anyway, so now I want to choose based on software. I want a phone that is fast ( not really really fast, just fast enough that I don't get frustrated ), lets me download and use apps without crashing and can obviously text and call.So out of the two, which one do you think would be my best option?
>>> Motorola Defy Mini or HTC Salsa?