Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My facebook got hacked from somewhere i've never been?

So today i went to sign into my hotmail to find that it was being "used by someone that isnt me" and it told me to get a code from my backup email, which is also hotmail and (SURPRISE) was also hacked. I got that sorted out and figured i'd check my facebook seeing as if you have a hotmail password you can get into the owners facebook with ease.for months i've been getting notifications saying "somebody tried to access your facebook account, let us know if this wasn't you" etc and i'm suspecting its a someone i've fallen out with recently trying to snoop on my account.i know this girl could quite probably have my hotmail password also.so i clicked on the account settings and went to active sessions under the security bit where it shows you where you're signed in, and it had about 8 different places where i was signed in! i know most of these were me because it tells you that you've used safari and chrome and windows 7 etc and i use all of those on different computers in my house, but there were two that i knew werent me, 1.because i dont have an iphone and my account was signed into one and 2.i was also signed into oxfordshire, and i live in london.sorry if this didnt make sense, but can somebody explain this to me?
>>> My facebook got hacked from somewhere i've never been?