Thursday, August 30, 2012

Should I text her, yes or no?

There's this girl we've liked each other befOre twice, never went out, she got a bf broke up with him, we both stopped talking to each other which always happens when we don't like each other, both 16 in high school. Anyways grade ten she got a new bf, half way through the year she broke up with him.then we started talking again because my friends texted her on my phone. We got close again and I asked her out at the end of the year going into summer, we where both busy the first bit, her phone wouldnt recieve my texts so she said to call, then when I called her to go out she never picked up I called three times and then gave up. She posted on facebook she got an iPhone 3 days ago, now I'm wondeeing do I text her, because today was te second day of school and in the morning i was talking to my friends and she walked by a purposely tapped me with he coffee mug and looked at me.So I'm not sure what to do? If I text her what should I say? What do you guys think?
>>> Should I text her, yes or no?