Thursday, August 9, 2012

Greyed out songs on my iPhone won't delete even after syncing on the computer?

I recently reinstalled windows on my computer and reinstalled iTunes as well. Last night I was having trouble with my phone and ended up system restoring it. Everything was backed up except my music (which I really don't care for anyway). Most of the things I downloaded ARE illegal and just automatically deleted upon plugging my iPhone in to my newly reloaded iTunes. Some songs however, those that are illegally downloaded by me are greyed on my iPhone but not showing up in my new iTunes, yet my actual legal purchases are coming on and off the iPhone while the greyed songs remain on the phone, prompting other people's Apple ID username and passwords (which is utterly annoying).Is there anyway to just delete the greyed songs? I know the answer cannot be restoring the device because this is a result of restoring the device. Please help!
>>> Greyed out songs on my iPhone won't delete even after syncing on the computer?