Friday, August 10, 2012

What should I do about this girl!?

So there's this girl a year younger than me and ALL she does is copy me. Literally everything I do. Like she buys the same shampoo as me, the same underwear, gets the same bracelet everytime I get one, gets the same headbands, as soon as I got an iphone she wanted one, she wants to do her room the same color, she wants the same phone cases, gets the same freaking stuffed animals, etc etc etc etc. When she got the same coach wristlet as me she told my younger sister- yay I'm almost caught up with cecelia --- what is her goal in life, to BE ME??? I can't stand it anymore and I want to say something but I don't wanna be rude or anything because she's like best friends with my little sister (even though my little sister really doesn't like her either) what should I do about it?
>>> What should I do about this girl!?