Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why does my mother hog the phone?

She is literally on it all day and morning. I'm not exaggerating. I have no clue why she's home but it's horrible. She wakes the entire house up because she talks non-stop on the phone from 6 Am till 12 Am.anytime someone wants to use the phone she has the audacity to ask them to hurry up on the phone. We can't even talk for 5 minutes without her bothering us to get off. What I don't get is, she has a cell phone. I mean we all do..but sometimes things just happen.My iphone is being stupid and isn't working atm so Im going to get a new one tomorrow. I just think it's very rude.to talk all day non-stop, not telling anyone they've received calls at all.It's pretty much her phone and no one elses even though it's a house phone. I try to go to my dad's office and use his but she even has a problem with that. She doesn't even pay the god damn phone bill.

Is my mother being rude or what? Who talks on the phone from 6 Am - 12 Am? A very lonely person, that's who.
>>> Why does my mother hog the phone?