Thursday, August 9, 2012

How do I fix unable to download application 'APP' could not be downloaded at this time?

On my iPhone 4s I tried to download a couple apps in the last couple of days, both pertaining to photography and photo editing, and with both apps I got the same message:
"Unable to download Application"
"Photo Editor+" could not be downloaded at this time."

and then I have two options: "done" or "Retry"

one of these apps was free, however the most recent one was not.is there a way I can fix this?
I have the most recent software: iOS 5.1.1
It's not jailbroken, and I don't seem to have issues with any other apps or iTunes store for music.
Ok, I take that back, I've now recieved a message when I tried to download a game:
"MZCommerce.CreditBalanceMismatch.mobi…
And the only option is to tap "OK"
so i tried to re-download it, and it gives me that very first message I described above.
>>> How do I fix unable to download application 'APP' could not be downloaded at this time?