Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My summer love is leaving Saturday?

So… basically… I met a guy off a gay dating application on my iPhone (I'm not a slut; it's a gateway to finding people that's hard enough to meet as it is) and he's my age, which is 17. He's vacationing where I am, and so I met up with him last Saturday night. I took him to get coffee and we went home and talked. We connected really well. And then I told him I haven't kissed a guy before and then BOOM. We hooked up. We've been hanging out everyday since… taking walks on the beach, shopping, eating, and of course, sharing many kisses and intimate moments (even sex). He's my first everything: first person to hold hands with, first person to kiss sober, and the first person who truly likes me in the same way that I like him. But guess what. He leaves Saturday, back to UT, while I'm in CA.

I've always wanted a boyfriend, and this is my first experience. But it was only 7 days long. Kinda sad, huh? Anyways, I'm here to ask you guys to share similar stories or to give me advice on how I can get over him when he leaves. Thanks to all :) <3 Cash
>>> My summer love is leaving Saturday?