Saturday, August 11, 2012

How to only keep recent photos on iPhone?

My photos take up a lot of space on my iPhone. How can I make it so that only the latest few months, or 300 photos for example stay on my phone? The rest are deleted as long as they are backed up on my computer?

This might be possible with iPhoto but I'm not on a mac.Is this the only way? Could Picasa do it?

It was easy to do with my music, I just sync the 'recently added' album and nothing else. But that's because the music comes from my computer and goes onto the phone, not the other way round.

If this can't be done what is the best workaround do you think?

Any help would be really appreciated! :)
Added (1). The problem with iCloud is that I share the account email address with my mum. Since I've got all my apps (high scores on games etc) with her account it't too late to use my own :(

So when I synced my photos with iCloud, I'm not sure if it reduced the space my photos took up on my phone but I just got a photo stream of my mum's photos. :l
>>> How to only keep recent photos on iPhone?