Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why is life so unfair?

I just dont get it :/ when i was in russia with my dad my sister got an iphone and a new laptop and i got literaly nothing at all, and when i asked my dad for a little thing he just replied "you dont need it" like my sister needs a phone and laptop while she already has a blackberry and a macbook pro :/ i think this might just be a question of who's the favorite child because i am definetly not the one :/ also in russia we worked translating jobs for my dad, i translated 70 pages a day in a 9 to 6 workshift every day for a month, while my sister was on tumblr the whole day and translated 1 a day and then he goes on to say how greatly she worked when i was left out of the picture :/ and to add insult to injury she got paid more … im realy starting to hate my life but atleast i got ponies :)
>>> Why is life so unfair?