Friday, August 10, 2012

Haven't heard from bf in 5 days?

Fri morning i sent him a good morning text and later on he replied as he usually does. I was literally busy all day up until 9pm with errands so i never really got to talk or even text him.At 7:30 i received a text saying "hope u enjoy ur dinner! See u" and by that time my phone was away so i never saw it till later that night. Sat i sent him a text apologizing for not responding and i was busy all day but thank u for the sweet text. Its only fair he knows i wasn't ignoring him, i was just busy. He hasn't responded and its been 5 days. Idk if he's upset that i didn't respond back (which would be ridiculous cuz I'm only human) or he lost interest. I don't want to constantly call and ask if he is OK cuz i did already did that after i didn't hear from him Saturday. I called again last night but it rang and rang and then went to Voicemail.idk if i should keep waiting or contact him again tomorrow… What should i do? Why would he suddenly start ignoring me for 5 days? Did i do something wrong? We have been dating for 2 months and its been really great. I cant understand why he suddenly would act this way. Plz help :( and guys if you know what this is all about and why you do it… please explain. He's 31 and I'm 26 but you'd expect someone at 31 to be mature and be serious rather than do something like this. And idk if it is a phone issue because it's an iphone and he only uses his company phone. He doesn't have any other phone. And does it really take that long to get a new phone? I usually order a new phone and it comes in 2 business days. Its been 5 days
>>> Haven't heard from bf in 5 days?