Sunday, October 21, 2012

Everyone's slimming down except me?

Just to clarify I'm a 15 year old girl, and I'm referring to my friends who are girls.

So recently I've noticed all my friends have gotten either super skinny or really self-conscious about food and what they eat. They're not just trying to be healthy though… they're turning into twiglets. Also they're not eating as much as they used to. I can notice the weight loss… their bones are so prominent now.and some of them are even bragging about it a bit. Not in an obvious manner, but like saying stuff slyly like: "Omg, these size 6 jeans are sooooo loose on me now" (UK size 6 btw) or "I need a whole new wardrobe, I'm not fitting into anything anymore!!!"

I'm not exaggerating. You know the classic iPhone shot with your friend? When you hold out the iPhone in front of both of you and snap a pic? Well I've noticed I can see their collarbones now. And their legs are almost like matchsticks! If I look back a couple of photos on Facebook, they all look so healthy and prettier.

I feel so left behind? Or something? Like this is a whole secret weight loss club I wasn't invited in to. I'm questioning if I should lose some weight now as well because I feel so fat compared to them all. And I'm certain they all talk about my weight behind my back. Also when we go out (or whenever) I just look so large in all the photographs on FB and everything.

I'm really confused. This whole weight loss thing sprung up over night!
Could anyone offer me some helpful advice? Thank you!
Added (1). Also I don't want to leave my friends. They're really lovely people, despite what they're doing. I couldn't leave them for the world.
>>> Everyone's slimming down except me?