Thursday, October 25, 2012

Does deleting an apple ID account on one device delete it on all others?

Hellooo, basically I had an IPhone 4, but I've now upgraded to an iPhone 5. I am giving my sister the iPhone 4 for her birthday.
Currently both devices have the same Apple ID and same iCloud account etc. I want to delete the apple ID on the iPhone 4, so that my sister can change it to hers, so that when she buys things, it doesn't come out my bank account! Lol.
I just want to know that if I click on 'delete account' in settings>iCloud it won't delete it off the iPhone 5 too, and I will lose everything including everything in iCloud.
I don't want to delete the account, just delete it off the iPhone 4.
What do I need to do? Thanks
Added (1). Oh, I don't know how to just log out on the iPhone 4, it won't let me? Okay then though, thanks
>>> Does deleting an apple ID account on one device delete it on all others?