Saturday, October 27, 2012

Changing the battery in iPod/iPhone?

What's the deal with how to change the battery in an iPod? You bring it to a store then what? Do they change it right there, Because I don;t really want them taking it with all of my data on it. I don;t know what these "Geniuses" are going to do with my personal info. I mean, yeah I have a passcode, but still.
Could someone fill me on on how that works.

And also, when the battery is swapped, do I have to put ALL the data back from iTunes, or is their any internal memory that can hold at least the iOS?
Added (1). Oh, I don't know, My passwords, photos, videos, SS#, home numbers, credit card info, Other people's info. Would you give your password to your accounts to inept strangers?

The battery has nothing to do with the data.No, it;s just in the device that holds the data.
>>> Changing the battery in iPod/iPhone?