Monday, October 22, 2012

Which to go with? Verizon or Virgin Mobile Iphone 4s?

Im in a little choice game here, Iphone 4s, With verizon or vigin mobile.

Let me explain this before you tell me which is best to go with

Firstly, Verizon has some stupid plan now that charges 40$ for the device and 60$(cheapest plan) for the phone, so thats 100$ a month, plus for me a down payment of 400$(But i'll get it back if i keep my payments up for a year), so thats 600$ right there.

Secondly, Virgin mobile charges FULL price 649.99$ for the whole phone, BUT there no contract plans are cheaper than my pants. 35$m 300 Min, Unlimited everything else, 45$m 1200 mins, Unlimited everything else, 55$M Unlimited everything, so if I get by the price its a good deal, and I've good things about virgin, same with verizon.

So, I've come to stall here, I know virgin mobile sounds like a awesome deal and i would pretty be paying almost the same price either way, But in your op, what would be best?

P.s.Do not mention anything about droid phones, this is about iphones not droid phones. Also, its about the 4S, not the 5, not really wanting 5, dont ask why, thank you.
>>> Which to go with? Verizon or Virgin Mobile Iphone 4s?