Saturday, October 27, 2012

What exactly technically happened to my iPhone?

I'm a cheerleader, and just after the football game last night, I went over to a friend's house with a few other cheerleaders. I put my iPhone in the microwave oven at her house just to see what would happen, and it totally blacked out after 4 seconds. I opened the door, took the iPhone out, and couldn't get it to turn back on. This morning, same thing.It still won't turn on, it won't charge, and the computer won't recognize it.My cheerfriends know about this, cuz they saw me put it in the microwave. I didn't tell my parents anything yet.

Will Crapple warranty cover this? Will they know it was damaged by the microwave oven? If it won't, my parents are going to go through the roof! I hate Apple products, by the way.

But what exactly happened during those 4 seconds, from an engineering perspective?
>>> What exactly technically happened to my iPhone?