Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why wont my iphone charge up?

I have an iphone 3g
and it was passed down from my elder brother, the charger he gave me was a little damaged (the wires at one end inside the plastic were visible)… sometimes it wouldn't work… so my mum got me another charger from ebay and it wouldn't work at all
then we complained and they sent another free of charge to replace it… then we realised that the 1st ebay charger did work but there was a printing default on it in the factory and we realised we just needed to insert the charger into the phone with the symbol facing the opposite way…
anyways now we have 3 chargers that work fine but recently my phone wont charge… ive tried different plug sockets, different chargers.i have made sure that everything is inserted properly and still nothing… when it dies i still keep it in and after ages it manages to charge to something under 10% and then it wont charge anymore… the "charging" symbol on the screen wont show up
so im thinking… what if its a problem with the actual phone?
Side note: My silent button doesn't work either, when i flick it to make it silent it doesn't go on silent… this has been like this for 5 months now and it doesn't bother me like it did.
>>> Why wont my iphone charge up?