Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm having issues with my iPhone 3GS?

I had traded my used blackberry for a used iPhone 3GS. The phone worked fine, the guy had removed his sim card and we traded phones. Once I got home, I reset the phone and updated it using iTunes.

After the phone was done doing it's thing, I got a beginning screen to activate the phone. After entering everything up past the wifi connection request, it was loading and gave me this message:

"Could not activate iPhone

Your iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporaily unavailable. Try connecting your iphone to itunes to activate it, or try again in a couple minutes."

The phone is originally from AT&T but I'm assuming it was unlocked because the guy was using it with a Rogers simcard. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I'm not too sure what to do or there is anything I can do!
>>> I'm having issues with my iPhone 3GS?