Sunday, November 18, 2012

My iPhone got wet and the sound keeps cutting out?

Basically I dropped my iPhone in the bath with my headphones plugged in. They were over head headphones so they didn't go in because they are quite heavy. I yanked the cable straight away and the phone came straight out of the water. I unplugged the headphones and had to leave my phone on the floor (still on) for about 5 mins so I could dry off and stuff. Then I turned off my phone and put it on my window ledge where the sun was to help dry it off as my radiator wasn't on.
When I came back, my phone was switched on, so I switched it back off, and it turned on again. I searched this and this is apparently a good sign to show it hasn't been truly damaged.
But, when I listen to music (e.g. YouTube) the music cuts out for a bit. When this happens the music volume slider disappears and the video is still rolling.

What should I do?
>>> My iPhone got wet and the sound keeps cutting out?