Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm really don't know what to do help!

So today my moms friends are coming over and they all have little kids. One is 9 years old the other is 6-7 years old and the other is 3.So the problem is I share rooms with my little 12 year old sister and apparently she's friends with those little kids, sad I know. But I am 14 years old turning 15 in a couple if months and my mom says those little girls have to hang out in my room. She says that because I share rooms with my little sister. She wants the in my room so her and her friends don't get distracted. But every time they come in the room they always mess up my closet and my makeup.It's hard to tell them to stop cause they won't listen, and I don't want to stay in the room babysitting them the whole time, no one is paying me. But my mom is forcing me to let them in the room but I don't want to! She doesn't understand that I'm old enough to let little kids in my room plus I have to study for Monday! She said if I don't let them in the room she will take away my iphone 5 I just got! I don't know what to do help!
>>> I'm really don't know what to do help!