Friday, January 18, 2013

Iphone 3GS technical support!

I have had my IPhone 3GS for a couple of years now.It is not activated as a phone, so I use it as an Ipod touch.MY phone screen is pretty badly cracked, and a tiny piece in the corner shows through. I was planning to et the screen replaced in the next month. The phone works perfectly fine as it is. LASt night I was on my phone and the screen suddenly turned completely white! I pressed the top power button and the phone went black and made that signature noise. I pressed the center Home button to open my phone, an it was still completely white. I let my phone rest over night (not on the charger) and this morning it was fine. I texted a few people, went on Instagram, and then it happened again. I have it on a charger now… What is going on? IS this a problem with the screen (because its cracked and stuff) or is this a problem that is internal to the phone? If I go and get my phone screen replaced, will it be a waste of time and money, or will it fix this problem? MY warrantee has LONG expired.
>>> Iphone 3GS technical support!