Thursday, January 17, 2013

I want a small dog so so bad?

Hi I been wanting a Italian gray hound for ever now my mom doesn't want one we have a black lab but I really want one I saved up 400$ in Christmas money she offered me a iPhone with my money for one chance I said no bc I really want the dog I got a bed bowl and everything I had a bed for a long time I Tryed so hard I walked the dog so
Much did all my choirs so much I did so much things I really want one so bad I was so close f throwing a tantrum but I know that wont get me any where I starting crying of how much I want one I found the perfect one we looked at it online I have facts about them but I'm in Washington a cold pace an for Christmas I got stuff I made outfit and I took classes for knitting and I have a spot prefect in my room it's kinda big for a small dog it's where my big desk was I have carpet the well a rug and I mad it like paradise and I want your HELP I got all 3 and 4 on my test I know I need to get I've rut but its too har do was willing to give up my uggs blue so cute and I have a full size bed which is great he or she could have nice space
Added (1). Well sorry I don't like grammar I only use it on PAPER, there happy used a comma sorry my iPod touch I only use it for non ,?!'.-/:;()$&@" ok maybe some but not really .,
>>> I want a small dog so so bad?