Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What do you do when your partner has trust issues with you?

Scenario goes:
Me and my partner have been together for almost two years.

About 2 months into the relationship, I got uncontrollably intoxicated at a friends birthday & kissed another guy.

Me and my partner had a huge fight around a year ago about the kiss and other issues surrounding the relationship.

We separated for about two months then got together. Now it's great but one problem.

I was discussing boys to a friend and what my partner does or doesn't like. And one thing is starting to get to me.

My partner asked me to download this application for iPhones called Find Friends.
It's a application that pin points your location so friends can follow you where ever you may be. But my friend seems to think he has major trust issues. If I leave my house the application lets him know that I have left my house or work or where ever I may be.

Just looking for a outsiders opinion!

Thank you so much :)
>>> What do you do when your partner has trust issues with you?