Saturday, January 19, 2013

Please tell me if I'm spoiled or not?

I'mm 14 years old student who live with my younger brother and my parents. I'm Asian and moved to America when I was about 9 years old. Lately, I always ask my parents to go to clothes shopping because many people I'm with in school always wear fashionable clothes with expensive brand names. I do get insecure at times, but I just don't think I have enough clothes and don't think I have much. I do have my own windows 7 laptop which is about one and a half years old and an ipod touch 4th gen which is about a year old. Although I'm a high school freshman, I do not have a cell phone, while so many people have iphones and androids, which makes me feel left out. Most of the clothes I have are from thrift stores and few from marshalls. I have never actually been to clothes shopping at malls or any brand name stores (ex.hollister).My mom is a doctor and my dad doesn't have a job. We go to vacation about 2 times a year and my mom do spend about $10, 000 per vacation, but I always want to shop at better stores and get items, instead of vacation, because in school I always felt left out.So please tell me, do you think I'm spoiled or not? My mom told me she is worried I'm spoiled.
Also, I share my room with my brother, and so I don't have much space.
>>> Please tell me if I'm spoiled or not?