Thursday, January 17, 2013

IPhone 5 moral problems (sort of)?

Look, one evening my mom and I were walking in a mall, and I saw an iPhone 5 for only 700 bucks, 16 gigabytes. Please don't tell me of better offers, because I'm not interested. Anyways, we talked it over, and she said she will get it for me as an end of school year gift. That's all great, but I am not satisfied. The reasons for that being that first, I can pay for the cost of two iPhones because my mom owes me more than a thousand dollars (long story), and she says me buying an iPhone five would not be ethical, because I am too young for one (I'm 13 & a half). That's true, but I have gotten awesome grades since the beginning if the year. Another point that I object to is that before we saw the sign, I would have gotten a 4s anyways. But since the 4s is now 600 and the iPhone 5 is only 700, she says its stupid to get a 4s. I agree with her, but when I tell her I don't want to wait for six months to get the five and that I will just settle for the four s, she won't let me.So that means that by just seeing the sign if the five makes the four s not part of my future.So unfair it just doesn't fit into words. She made an offer for her to buy the five for her, and for her to give me her four s.the problem is that first, I deserve to get the five, and I don't like the color of the white, her phone's color. She also talked to a friend who said that the reason that the phone five was so cheap was that it had problems with its hardware.Is this true? Who is right, me or my mom? How do I convince my mom to let me get the iPhone 5, or at least the 4s? All help is welcome!
>>> IPhone 5 moral problems (sort of)?