Monday, January 14, 2013

Iphone 4 stays lit and wont turn off, how can i fix this?

My phone's screen is dark but also lit up at the same time (there is no logo, no picture ect.) it wont force shut down, and my computer doesn't even know its plugged in when i hook up the usb chord.In other words, my iphone is not responding to anything i do.
History Behind the Phone: i tried to reset the phone to factory settings because it was jailbroken and i was trying to take it off, i couldn't restore it from my computer because the internet was down and it wouldn't let me.so i thought i would go into iphone settings and erase all content, simple enough, right? well evidently my iphone got mad at me and isn't responding to anything… PLEASE HELP! thanks :)
>>> Iphone 4 stays lit and wont turn off, how can i fix this?