Thursday, January 17, 2013

Process to change from iphone 3gs to 4s plus change SIM?

Got an iphone 3gs at present on Vodafone PAYG, going to buy a iphone 4s but these only take micro SIM which at present I have normal sized SIM.

So do I go buy my new 4s first, then go into Vodafone shop and request SIM transferral, then set up new 4s?

Don't want to be without a phone during process so can Vodafone activate new SIM straight away?
When I put SIM into new 4s will it let me activate new SIM prior to setting up phone on itunes?
Also if I've backed up to itunes/icloud can I then set up new phone and just transfer all apps / contacts over?

Thanks in advance… just doesn't feel like its gonna go smoothly in setting up a new SIM & new phone.!!
>>> Process to change from iphone 3gs to 4s plus change SIM?